STATIONARY UV LAMPS
1]UV-400 SUPERFLOOD STATIONARY LAMP:
The Most Powerful UV Flood Lamps Specifically Designed for NDT
- Super Powerful — 400-watt metal halide bulb, combined with tempered, heat-resistant low solarization
UV filters provide the highest intensity over the largest area.
- Versatile — Ideal for fluorescent penetrant and magnetic particle inspection, part degreasing inspection,
and wash station inspection.
- Unique Design — Easily mounted over automated magnetic-particle systems or above penetrant inspection
booths for the most accurate inspections of even the largest parts.
- Safe — Utilizes unique twin-filter system to eliminate hazardous UV-B and UV-C radiation escaping from lamp.
- Meet or Exceeds MIL Specs — Satisfies both military and commercial requirements.
- Easy to Transport and Use — Compact design and built-in mounting features assures lamp can be positioned
anywhere – even in the previously inaccessible areas.
UV-400 features a concentrated-beam reflector designed to assure the highest concentrated UV-A intensity available
with an average steady-state UV-A (320-400nm) intensity of 6,500 µW/cm2 at lamp center, measured at
15-inch (38.1 cm). Irradiates an area as large as 24 x 10”, producing a steady-state UV-A irradiance of not less
than 2,000 µW/cm2.
UV-400B features a unique broad-beam reflector designed to provides NDT inspectors with maximum uniformity
of coverage over the largest area, with an average steady-state UV-A (320-400nm) intensity 4,000 µW/cm2 at
lamp center, measured at 15-inch (38.1cm). The lamp irradiates an area as wide as 30 x 20" (76.2 cm x 50.8 cm)
with unmatched uniformity, producing a steady-state UV-A irradiance of not less than 2,000 µW/cm2.